Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Primary sources

So I just turned in my last ever long research paper, and I must say I'm pretty damn proud of myself.  I wrote about the relationship between religion, politics, and propaganda in England During the Wars of the Roses.  One of my secret pleasures is researching.  I love doing it, and I LOVE coalescing all my research into a coherent argument, but the one drawback of doing this in the hallowed halls of academia is the deadlines, usually coinciding with a bunch of other projects.  I have been SO busy lately, my brain is actually full.  I am however happy, because I got my paper done, it was admittedly a little short, but I know I could have talked for reams of paper about my subject if given the chance.  I just knew that if I allowed myself to expand I wouldn't be able to stop.
In terms of projects and stuff, I'm not out of the woods next, but thankfully everything I have left is creative and studying for finals.  I think it's going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment