- Two consecutive weekends of renaissance faire, in Tahoe, where I will be camping
- A job hunt, 'cause I can't live off unemployment forever
- Acting in Pride and Prejudice (Thank god I'm not the lead)
- Maintaining a full-time relationship with a very patient young man
- A Trip to Comic-Con (more later)
- Various sewing and crafting projects
- Did I mention a job hunt?
- Figuring out a plan for the marketing for said young man's webcomics, I get business cards (and yes that is going on my resume) plus I will get to put my work under the same banner, think art collective for comics, writing, films, and other wonderful stuff. It is mighty exciting.
- MORE RENAISSANCE FAIRES!
- Quality time with family and friends (super important!!!)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
So I have come to the conclusion that I might be a little nuts. Do not fear though, it's the good, creative kind of nuts. =D I am participating in this as well as doing a whole bunch of other stuff this summer. Though I went to school for acting (yes, I know, INSANE) I have always liked telling stories. I think it is why I decided to be an actor, it's another medium for storytelling. So I am pushing myself to tell more stories, and it will help my writing skills if friends and I ever decide to create a web series. So that's my crazy scheme. This on top of: