Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You're going to do WHAT now?

So I have come to the conclusion that I might be a little nuts.  Do not fear though, it's the good, creative kind of nuts.  =D  I am participating in this as well as doing a whole bunch of other stuff this summer.  Though I went to school for acting (yes, I know, INSANE) I have always liked telling stories.  I think it is why I decided to be an actor, it's another medium for storytelling.  So I am pushing myself to tell more stories, and it will help my writing skills if friends and I ever decide to create a web series.  So that's my crazy scheme.  This on top of:
  • Two consecutive weekends of renaissance faire, in Tahoe, where I will be camping
  • A job hunt, 'cause I can't live off unemployment forever
  • Acting in Pride and Prejudice (Thank god I'm not the lead)
  • Maintaining a full-time relationship with a very patient young man
  • A Trip to Comic-Con (more later)
  • Various sewing and crafting projects
  • Did I mention a job hunt?
  • Figuring out a plan for the marketing for said young man's webcomics, I get business cards (and yes that is going on my resume) plus I will get to put my work under the same banner, think art collective for comics, writing, films, and other wonderful stuff.  It is mighty exciting.
  • MORE RENAISSANCE FAIRES!
  • Quality time with family and friends (super important!!!)
I think I'm going to have a busy summer.  However I think I have found the silver lining to loosing the crappy retail job.  I now have the time, energy, and mental capacity to figure me out.  I am doing good.

1 comment:

  1. You're in for a busy --but fun-sounding-- season! Good luck (and break a leg!) with it all.

    BTW, if you ever want to talk marketing, I'd be happy to chat. I used to work as a marketing assistant.

    ReplyDelete