Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!

Well, happy Earth Day everyone!  I did not do anything FOR Earth Day, but I plan on continuing to recycle.  I am also planning on trying to eat more locally, in order to make my carbon footprint smaller.  Today I just went to class and took notes on paper.  Not very planet friendly, but I hate typing my notes for class.  So this class is really interesting, it is all about Vampires in literature and pop culture.  So Far we've read Dracula, and some Keats and Byron, to name a few, and we've been watching Buffy, and today we watched parts of The Hunger (1983) with David Bowie, Susan Sarandon, and Catherine Denevue.  Pretty cool.

Oh I almost forget, I got a role in a short film that a friend of mine wrote.  I auditioned and everything, so YAY!!!

1 comment: